Note: For longer runs, some applications may experience Voltage Drop. Click to learn more.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
Sleek and strong, the PGC5B-MONO features our single directional mushroom brass cover, available in textured black, electro-plated bronze and stunning raw brass. The mono-directional cover protects observers from bulb glare and directs the light downwards toward the ground, allowing you to provide marker and/or accent lighting and brass material ensures that the fixture is protected from the worst the environment can throw at it. The cover design is re-enforced, making the PGC5B-MONO perfect for driveways or commercial walkways. Rated for a maximum of 35w, the PGC5B series is the perfect canidate for LED retrofitting and the aiming bracket for the socket allows you to control the lighting angle up to 30° in either direction.
N.S.C. Retrofit Adapter Diagram
To retrofit this fixture to your existing lighting setup, simply use our retrofit adapter (available as additional option) and you can easily connect your new fixture without splicing any wires, saving you a lot of time during installation!
Cast Brass Mono Directional Cover
- Featuring a mono direction cover which produces a beautiful beam of light perfect for lighting walkways and driveways or creating incredible accent lighting in a variety of outdoor spaces.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for installation.
- Each point of contact is tool-free and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor.
- Should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
Easy Expansion Capability
- With the No Splice Connection (N.S.C.) wiring system, adding more light fixtures to your setup is a breeze. The system is designed to be easily expandable, allowing you to incorporate additional fixtures in the future without hassle.
Tool-Free Connections for Quick Installation
- The No Splice Connection (N.S.C.) wiring system eliminates the need for wire strippers and complex splicing. Each point of contact can be connected in approximately 5 seconds without the use of any tools. This not only saves you time but also reduces labor and ensures a hassle-free installation process.
|Material||ABS Composite / Cast Brass|
|Socket Type||GU5.3 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Wire Lead||7.5" w/ NSC Plug|