Note: Some applications may experience Voltage Drop. Click to learn more.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
Our latest and greatest just got better; AQLighting brings you the PGC5B in ground well light family with cast brass curved grill cover design and N.S.C. system. Forged from solid cast brass, the PGC5B-CGRL covers are more durable in comparison to traditional aluminum, making it ideal for use in areas with high foot traffic or falling debris without worrying about fixture damage. These covers are available in standard black, beautiful electro-plated bronze and stunning raw brass finishes so your fixture can either blend into the surrounding environment or stand out and make a statement. The curved grill cover design helps protect the glass lens and bulb from impacts and crushing damage without sacrificing light output. Rated for 35w, the PGC5B is the perfect LED retrofit candidate and features an adjustable socket, allowing you to angle your lamping to get tricky high-angle lighting angles or straight up to hit even greater heights.
N.S.C. Retrofit Adapter Diagram
To retrofit this fixture to your existing lighting setup, simply use our retrofit adapter (available as additional option) and you can easily connect your new fixture without splicing any wires, saving you a lot of time during installation!
Got You Covered
- For a higher degree of protection, AQLighting is now pairing our PGC5B fixture with a full cast brass curved grill cover, available in bronze, black or raw brass finish options.
- Perfect for lighting applications where the fixture is exposed to falling debris, the Curved Grill sports high durability with minimal loss of light output.
- This LED in ground light is our go-to 5" diameter fixture for shrubbery and tree up-lighting applications.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for installation.
- Each point of contact is tool-free and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor.
- Should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
|Material||ABS Composite / Cast Brass|
|Socket Type||GU5.3 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Wire Lead||7.5" w/ NSC Plug|