N.S.C. System Connection Example
Featuring cast brass grill cover with bronze finish, this versatile LED accent spotlight that is perfect for almost any outdoor lighting applications. Crafted from solid cast brass, this LED spotlight / floodlight uses an integrated LED panel that only draws 6 watts of energy to create beautiful warm white lighting. The main housing is attached to an adjustable aiming bracket, allowing you to control the angle of the light output. With the new OPTICswap lens system, the beam spread can be adjusted from a tight spotlight to a wide flood. Utilizing the N.S.C. wiring system, you no longer need to splice any wiring, which shortens installation times significantly.
Integrated LED Technology
- Utilizing an Integrated LED, never worry about having to perform maintenance on your light fixture.
- With our selection grill covers, add style and flair to your lighting system while providing excellent uplighting or spotlighting for your projects.
Interchangeable beam angles
- The LD-U210 features the New OPTICSwap System which allows you to easily switch out the lens by removing the cover and the gasket underneath to switch between outputting 35° and 60° beam angles.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for installation.
- Each point of contact is tool-free and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor.
- Should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
|Voltage||12V AC / DC|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|
|Power Draw||6w Max|
|Light Output||500 Lumens|
|Color Temperature||Warm White 2700K|
|Beam Spread||35° / 60°|
|Dimming Capacity||Full Range|
|Cable Lead||1' w/ NSC Male Connection|
|Dimensions||See Image Below|
This unit is an NSC light fixture, which means that it offers the same benefits as commercial grade lighting, but without the need for hard wiring. The NSC system uses a 2-pin connection, each of which is IP68 rated to ensure wiring is protected and the polarity is consistent.