N.S.C. System Connection Example
Featuring a heavy duty cast brass glare shield cover available in a variety of high grade finishes, this versatile submersible floodlight uses integrated LED that is perfect for illuminating a wide variety of outdoor areas. Crafted from solid cast brass, this heavy duty spotlight uses an integrated LED panel, that only draws 6 watts of energy to create beautiful warm white lighting. The angle shield not only creates great accent lighting but it also helps to protect the bulb housing from debris. The main housing is attached to an adjustable aiming bracket, allowing you to control the angle of the light output. With the new OPTICswap lens system, the beam spread can be adjusted from a tight spotlight to a wide flood.
Integrated LED Technology
- Utilizing an Integrated LED, never worry about having to perform maintenance on your light fixture.
- The Angled Shield will prevent any light glare while emphasizing your lighting into one direction, excellent for uplighting trees, fountains, or statues.
Interchangeable beam angles
- The LD-U210 features the New OPTICSwap System which allows you to easily switch out the lens by removing the cover and the gasket underneath to switch between outputting 35° and 60° beam angles.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for installation.
- Each point of contact is tool-free and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor.
- Should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
|Voltage||12V AC / DC|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|
|Power Draw||6w Max|
|Light Output||500 Lumens|
|Color Temperature||Warm White 2700K|
|Beam Spread||35° / 60°|
|Dimming Capacity||Full Range|
|Cable Lead||1' w/ NSC Male Connection|
|Dimensions||See Image Below|
This unit is an NSC light fixture, which means that it offers the same benefits as commercial grade lighting, but without the need for hard wiring. The NSC system uses a 2-pin connection, each of which is IP68 ratedâ€”to ensure wiring is protected and the polarity is consistent.
The most common cause of damage in submersible pond & fountain lights are due to user error during installation. Therefore, it's crucial to choose high quality submersible lights that offer multiple safeguards and a strong build construction to maximize the fixture's longevity.